Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Someone like you

Katie Fogarty




I’ve been doin’ some soul searching
To find out where you’re at
I’ve been up and down the highway
In all kinds of foreign lands
Someone like you makes it
All worth while
Someone like you keeps
Me satisfied. someone exactly
Like you.

Van Morrison
I've been doin' some soul searchingI've been doin' some soul searching
To find out where you're at
I've been up
To find out where you're at
I've been up and down the highway
In all kinds of foreign lands

Someone like you
Makes it all worthwhile
Someone like you
Keeps me satisfied
Someone exactly like youI've been doin' some soul searchingTo find out where you're at
I've been up and down the highway
In all kinds of foreign lands

Someone like you
Makes it all worthwhile
Someone like you
Keeps me satisfied
Someone exactly like you

 and down the highway
In all kinds of foreign lands
I've been doin' some soul searchingSomeone like you
Makes it all worthwhile
Someone like you
Keeps me satisfied
Someone exactly like you
To find out where you're at
I've been up and down the highway
In all kinds of foreign lands

Someone like you
Makes it all worthwhile
Someone like you
Keeps me satisfied
Someone exactly like you