Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Back Into Life

I recently stumbled upon this guy commenting over one of my photographs..Saying something like " it looks like a myspace picture".....Ouuh well actually it rather sounds like a compliment to me !
Thinking about so called "amateur" pics figuring on many wonderful blogs and diaries all over the internet...Thinking about their pure and direct poetry, the way they deal with the real...The way they are flowering rather than exploding...I believe these blogs have already taken over some major magazines. They are simply offering what most institutional publications failed to deliver since a long time now. And today this is so clear to me : People who publish these blogs have decided to get full back into life.
And yes my friends I think I am up for the trip too.